Customer Support Agent
Rare opportunity to join IDNet's vibrant Technical and Customer Services team.
Prior experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Basic duties include:
- Supporting customers with Technical, Sales and Billing queries across our full portfolio. (ADSL, ADSL2+, FTTC, FTTP, Ethernet, EAD, PSTN, VOIP, Email and Domain hosting)
- Incident management through to resolution in timely manner
- Liaising with wholesalers and third parties
- Hardware configuration
- Build and maintain relationships with Wholesalers, Resellers, Business and Residential customers alike.
- Maintain our exceptional standard of professionalism and customer service
Candidate must be a self-motivated, team player. Excellent customer service skills and natural empathy for customer situation is paramount. Approachable, friendly, professional and efficient problem solver. Think outside the box and go the extra mile every time.
Permanent position benefits: Subsidised Pension and Health Care, Mobile phone, Internet and PSTN line.
For further details email CV and covering letter to email@example.com