Premium Domain Mail
Premium Domain Mail
Our premium mail offering is now provided by Google Apps™ allowing imap, pop, smtp & web based access to email and many additional services.
- Unlimited UK based support via a Free-phone 0800 Number
- Google Apps™ include cloud based business applications including Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Calendar, Video Conferencing, Chat and more.
- Google Drive™ cloud based file storage accessible from desktop & mobile devices
Domain Mail Domain Mail Unlimited Mail & File Storage 30GB Unlimited* Webmail Yes Yes IMAP Yes Yes POP3 Yes Yes Mobile Apps Yes Yes Approx Spam Stopped 95% 95% Archive All Emails No Yes Data Retention Policies No Yes Place and enforce litigation holds No Yes Restore messages inadvertently deleted by users No* Yes Setup Fee Per Installation
IDNet Hosted Domain
£30.00 £30.00* Setup Fee Per Installation
Non IDNet Hosted Domain
£60.00 £60.00* Monthly Cost Per Address £4.00 £10.00 Annual Cost Per Address £33.00 £80.00 Mail Transfer From Existing IDNet Hosted Email Address £20.00 £20.00
- Premium Domain Mail accounts will be provided through the Google Apps™ platform and you will need to agree to their terms and conditions before using your account. IDNet will provide first line support for your account but we may ask you to contact Google Apps support centre for more complicated issues.
- If you have chosen to pay annually you will be subject to a 12 month contract.
- Setup includes creating account on Google Apps, adding initial email accounts, verifying domain ownership & configuring MX records
- * Some of the 'unlimited' features require additional setup steps not included in standard setup i.e. setting your business rules regarding retention - We will provide admin access to your installation and links to the relevant documentation.
- * Messages deleted from a users account may be recoverable from trash/deleted items within 30 days of deletion.
- * Unlimited package includes only 1TB per user if less than 5 users on the domain.
- It is not possible to mix unlimited and standard accounts on the same domain.