FTTC Enterprise Broadband
High-performance, best-value broadband services.
(please enter a phone number to check for FTTC broadband availability and potential speed on your line)
Check your postcode
(if you don't have a working phone line please enter postcode to check for FTTC broadband availability)
Reasons To Choose IDNet
Enterprise Broadband. Welcome aboard.
At work and at home, a fast, reliable broadband connection makes life that bit easier. IDNet’s FTTC Enterprise Broadband brings you speeds of up to 76Mbps for a high performance connection that delivers unrivalled value.
Fibre broadband is limited in availability please perform an Availability Check to start the ordering process.
Enterprise Fibre Broadband Packages
Fibre Lite Fibre Pro Fibre Pro Plus Fibre Priority Fibre Premium Download Speed Up-to-38Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Upload Speed Up-to-1.9Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Download Allowance 25GB 100GB 200GB 500GB Unlimited Upload Allowance Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Static IPv4 Addresses 1 1 1 up-to-8 up-to-8 Static IPv6 addresses** native /48 native /48 native /48 native /48 native /48 Traffic Priority Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Yes Yes Enhanced Care Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Yes SLA Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Yes Monthly Price
(inc VAT prices in brackets)
Discounted Annual Price
includes 1 month free
(inc VAT prices in brackets) £247.50
- All prices are for payment by Direct Debit. Payment by other means: £1 surcharge per transaction.
- For new connections to an existing phone line and migrations from ADSL there is an activation charge of £80 excluding VAT. New phone line & FTTC ordered at the same time has an activation charge of £125 excluding VAT.
- * Broadband speeds are affected by your proximity to your local telephone street cabinet, quality of your phone line and any internal wiring
- ** A native /48 gives you 65,536 subnets, each subnet consisting of 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 addresses.
- For details of line rental Click Here, for details of call charges and inclusive call packages Click Here
- An excess bandwidth charge of £1 per GB applies to any usage over your monthly allowance. Monthly allowances start at midnight on first day of month and run through to midnight on last day of month.
- Fibre connections are subject to a 1 year contract.
- You will need an Ethernet Router to handle the PPPoE login a standard ADSL router will not be sufficient.
- Router price includes initial configuration for your circuit and delivery