FTTC Enterprise Broadband
High-performance, best-value broadband services.
(please enter a phone number to check for FTTC broadband availability and potential speed on your line)
Check your postcode
(if you don't have a working phone line please enter postcode to check for FTTC broadband availability)
Reasons To Choose IDNet
Enterprise Broadband. Welcome aboard.
At work and at home, a fast, reliable broadband connection makes life that bit easier. IDNet’s FTTC Enterprise Broadband brings you speeds of up to 76Mbps for a high performance connection that delivers unrivalled value.
Fibre broadband is limited in availability please perform an Availability Check to start the ordering process.
Enterprise Fibre Broadband Packages (Engineer Installed)
A property visit will be required for installation, appointment time will be allocated on order confirmation. Click here for self installed broadband.
Fibre Lite Fibre Pro Fibre Pro Plus Fibre Unlimited*** Download Speed Up-to-38Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Upload Speed Up-to-9Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Download Allowance 50GB 200GB 500GB Unlimited Upload Allowance Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Static IPv4 Addresses 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth Static IPv6 addresses** native /48 native /48 native /48 native /48 Traffic Priority Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Enhanced Care & SLA Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Contract Term 1 Year 1 Year 1 Year 1 Year
Prices when taken with IDNet 'Standard', 'Premium' or 'Business Premium' line rental from £16 per month
(inc VAT prices in brackets)
(inc VAT prices in brackets)
Discounted Annual Price
includes 1 month free
(inc VAT prices in brackets) £181.50
- All prices are for payment by Direct Debit and taking IDNet 'Standard', 'Premium' or 'Business Premium' line rental. If you do not pay by Direct Debit a £1 per transaction charge will apply. If you have phone line rental with another supplier or have IDNet Basic or any legacy IDNet phone package (such as our 'Anytime' packages) then a £6 per month surcharge will apply.
- For new connections to an existing phone line and migrations from ADSL there is an activation charge of £80 excluding VAT. New phone line & FTTC ordered at the same time has an activation charge of £125 excluding VAT.
- * Broadband speeds are affected by your proximity to your local telephone street cabinet, quality of your phone line and any internal wiring
- ** A native /48 gives you 65,536 subnets, each subnet consisting of 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 addresses.
- *** Unlimited package is only available at certain exchanges.
- An excess bandwidth charge of £1 per GB applies to any usage over your monthly allowance. Monthly allowances start at midnight on first day of month and run through to midnight on last day of month.
- Fibre connections are subject to a 1 year contract. If you cancel the service, move house or your phone line is stopped for any reason you will be liable for the remaining months of the 12 month contract. Early termination charges will also apply if you change to a package with a lower download or upload speed and a new 12 month contract will apply. If you enable/disable traffic priority then a new 12 month contract period will apply from the date of the change.
- You will need an Ethernet Router to handle the PPPoE login a standard ADSL router will not be sufficient. IDNet can supply a Wireless Zyxel AMG1302-T10B router at a cost of £58.81 (ex.vat) which includes initial configuration for your circuit and delivery