FTTC Enterprise Broadband
High-performance, best-value broadband services.
(please enter a phone number to check for FTTC broadband availability and potential speed on your line)
Check your postcode
(if you don't have a working phone line please enter postcode to check for FTTC broadband availability)
Reasons To Choose IDNet
Enterprise Broadband. Welcome aboard.
At work and at home, a fast, reliable broadband connection makes life that bit easier. IDNet’s FTTC Enterprise Broadband brings you speeds of up to 76Mbps for a high performance connection that delivers unrivalled value.
Fibre broadband is limited in availability please perform an Availability Check to start the ordering process.
Enterprise Fibre Broadband Packages (Self Install)
No engineer visit is needed but a VDSL2 capable router which IDNet can supply is required.
Fibre Lite Fibre Pro Fibre Pro Plus Fibre Unlimited*** Download Speed Up-to-38Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Up-to-76Mbps* Upload Speed Up-to-9Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Up-to-19Mbps* Download Allowance 50GB 200GB 500GB Unlimited Upload Allowance Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Static IPv4 Addresses 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth 1 Free - Extra From £5/mth Static IPv6 addresses** native /48 native /48 native /48 native /48 Traffic Priority Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Optional +£10/mth Enhanced Care & SLA Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Optional +£20/mth Contract Term 1 Year 1 Year 1 Year 1 Year
Prices when taken with IDNet 'Standard', 'Premium' or 'Business Premium' line rental from £16 per month
(inc VAT prices in brackets)
(from non LLU FTTC connection)
Free Free Free Free Monthly Price
(inc VAT prices in brackets)
Discounted Annual Price
includes 1 month free
(inc VAT prices in brackets) £181.50
- All prices are for payment by Direct Debit and taking IDNet 'Standard', 'Premium' or 'Business Premium' line rental. If you do not pay by Direct Debit a £1 per transaction charge will apply. If you have phone line rental with another supplier or have IDNet Basic or any legacy IDNet phone package (such as our 'Anytime' packages) then a £6 per month surcharge will apply.
- For 'self install' new connections to an existing phone line and migrations from ADSL or LLU FTTC connections there is a discounted activation charge of £25 excluding VAT if taking IDNet 'Standard', 'Premium' or 'Business Premium' line rental (£50 excluding VAT activation applies otherwise). Migrations from BTW based FTTC connections is free of charge. New phone line & FTTC ordered at the same time has an activation charge of £125 excluding VAT.
- * Broadband speeds are affected by your proximity to your local telephone street cabinet, quality of your phone line and any internal wiring. Estimated available speeds for your line are based on the DSL router being connected to Openreach master socket and computer being connected via ethernet cable (any speed related issue will require this setup in order to do diagnostics).
- ** A native /48 gives you 65,536 subnets, each subnet consisting of 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 addresses.
- *** Unlimited package is only available at certain exchanges.
- An excess bandwidth charge of £1 per GB applies to any usage over your monthly allowance. Monthly allowances start at midnight on first day of month and run through to midnight on last day of month.
- Fibre connections are subject to a 1 year contract. If you cancel the service, move house or your phone line is stopped for any reason you will be liable for the remaining months of the 12 month contract. Early termination charges will also apply if you change to a package with a lower download or upload speed and a new 12 month contract will apply. If you enable/disable traffic priority then a new 12 month contract period will apply from the date of the change.
- You will need a VDSL2 capable router - a standard ADSL or cable router will not be sufficient. IDNet can supply a Wireless Billion 8800NL router at a cost of £63.00 (ex.vat) which includes initial configuration for your circuit and special delivery.